Quantitative research is a method that helps us in getting the data and analyzing the data as per the research topic. This method is used in many different fields and topics. Like Business, Sciences, Education and health care. As this method makes the researchers or the students analyze the data available and come up with a conclusion. The researchers or the students find the patterns, or the relationships between the data to find the answers what they are looking for.
And if you are struggling to get an ideal topic. Or you are out of ideas. So, you don’t have to worry. Because this blog has every bit of information that will be useful for you. From the advantages and disadvantages to the reasons why choosing quantitative research is beneficial. Whether you are finding the topic on any topic this blog has 50+ topic ideas. But first of all you need to understand what exactly quantitative research is. So, let’s start exploring.
According to its definition it is a method in which collection of numerical data and analyzing it as per the research question. It plays a very crucial role in many academic fields. As the measurement of the stats and making the records in the academic fields are done with the help of these. So, that is why this is considered one of the most prominent methods of scientific research.
Yes! the quantitative research is very useful and can help you analyze data efficiently. But still it has some limitations. Like you cannot show the experience and the data this is not able to be represented in a numerical way. And this raises the question of “if the quantitative research method is not that then should we choose or not?” So, let’s get to the answer.
Plenty of reasons are present for choosing the method for research. So, let’s find out the reasons.
As the data is numerical and that is the reason why it is analyzed and assessed objectively. So, this becomes the first benefit and also a reason to choose quantitative research as the research method for ideas of the topics.
While collecting the data and using it is helpful because of the generalized form of the data. And when the data is in that generalized form. So, it will become very easy to use. Because you can implement the dataset on the
As this method is easily replicable and you can use the data. Or compare it with any other type of research to analyze the results more efficiently. And that is what becomes another reason for choosing the quantitative research method.
Another reason why it is one of the most considered types of research is because of its identification of the relationship between the two variables. And how another data affected or the comparison between the two very easily.
Getting the data in this time of technology becomes super easy and you can easily get the data from the data analyzing software. Or gathering data from surveys. But on the other hand, other different methods of research took too much time. And the cost of getting the data is also very high. And that is the reason why quantitative research is the first choice for many professionals, Students and researchers. It usually comes in nursing dissertations and if you find it complex then you also have the option of taking nursing dissertation help from any agency or freelancer.
So, now you know the reasons for choosing this type. So, let’s explore the types of this research method.
Some of the most common types of the research are 1) Experiment 2) Surveys 3) Data Analysis, 4) Observational Studies, 5) Analyzing content.
So, these are the types of the research. So, let’s find out the methods that are used in those types of research.
Descriptive research method is one of the methods that is used in surveys or observational data. Or analyzing the content. In the surveys the data collected after a big population answer a certain set of questions. And this is one of the best methods. Because usually the audience that completes surveys gives the answer the most correct one. Secondly the other type is getting data by observing the set of data. Or the humans and this type of research method uses to track a certain behavior or reaction. While the content analyzing is done by doing writing or other types of communication like verbal communication.
While in the surveys we get the data that is get after the audience gives the answers of the certain questions. While in the correlational data you can track or compare the relation of the two data. Or different variables with each other. And this will help in tracking the growth or the downfall of the data.
Correlational type of research in quantitative research is what is important in many fields. Like in the medical field it is important in nursing. And there are many types of assignments in nursing to do with the correlational data. And that is why it might find you difficult at first. So, you can take the help with nursing assignment from anyone in this.
The methods in quantitative research used for the experiment purposes are for tracking the data and to analyze the behavior actions, and reactions and the response as per the data. This method uses for making the execution and analyzing a specifically complex data.
So, now that you are aware of the types of quantitative research. So, let’s move onto the 50+ research topics and ideas.
These are the topics of quantitative research in different fields.
1) What are the effects of inventions of nurses on the chronic disease management of the patient and also their pros and cons.
2) The errors of medication between the nursing staff and its effects.
3) What is telehealth or how is it changing the whole health care?
4) What should be the number of staff for patients and the effects of numbers of staff or the results.
5) The relationship or the importance of nursing staff and patient comfort plus satisfaction.
6) What are the protocols for pain management and what are the steps for it.
7) Are fall prevention programs helpful or what should be the strategies to reduce the number of it.
8) Nursing styles of leadership or the impact of a good nursing leader and how it changes the environment of the workplace.
9) What is simulation education? Or why it is that important for the nurse’s students to learn it.
10) Importance of nurse and patient communication.
11) What are the steps a nurse should follow for a person to reduce the habit of smoking.
12) How to set the nursing environment and how it affects the patients’ health.
13) Important steps for the dead ones and how to deal or help their families.
14) Nursing Education levels and its impacts.
15) The methods or the processes to help the patients who are dealing with anxiety.
16) Steps and procedures for the readmitting patients
17) What strategies should apply to reduce the pressure or anxiety among nursing staff.
18) When should the nurses discharge or analyze that the patient is set to go.
19) What is team based nursing and is it effective or not?
20) Strategies to manage the nursing staff and the cost of the health care equipment.
21) How social media is affecting the mental health of the young generation.
22) Is getting cognitive-behavioral therapy helps in reducing the disorders.
23) How to manage pressure levels as college students. Or what are the important steps to take.
24) Different types of parenting styles and their effect on children’s mental health.
25) What are the best ways to reduce post-traumatic disorder?
26) What is the relationship between high tension jobs and mental stress issues?
27) Benefits of group therapy for reducing anxiety and depression issues.
28) How sleep quality affects college student life.
29) Ways or methods to handle or solve childhood trauma in adulthood.
30) Behavior Issues and socializing effect on the young generation.
31) Physiotherapy and how to handle personality disorders.
32) Different styles of attachment and how it will affect relationships.
33) The importance of Family therapy. And it affects family communication.
34) The emotions rate in adults and its pros and cons.
35) Benefits for health care professionals in medical issues.
36) Is group therapy is effective for the adults and if yes then how?
37) Early life stress and its effects on the remaining life.
38) The effects of technology for the students. Advantages and disadvantages.
39) Methods or ways to improve academic performance. And academic achievements among students.
40) What is the difference between a traditional classroom environment as compared to online education?
41) How much involvement of the parents is good for the children academic performance.
42) Secondary education and its benefits in the higher education.
43) What are the impacts of tests or grading systems for the students?
44) Effect of group learning and its benefits in the early education life.
45) Effects of bullying and the social issues among children while at the school.
46) What is the impact of feedback to the students?
47) Is teacher-student communication plays a vital role in the career of the student.
48) Impact of extracurricular activities for the students.
49) Online education and its effect on higher education students.
50) Ways or methods to improve the academic performance of the students.
51) Effects of promoting academic achievements.